Ref. 1676 - A few steps from the centre of the pretty spa town of Salies-de-Béarn, this unique house with much potential requires some care to restore it to its former glory.
You will be charmed by the rooms on the ground floor including an entrance hall, living room with open fireplace, dining room (currently a bedroom), kitchen and WC.
A beautiful spiral staircase takes you to two further floors each serving two bedrooms, a bathroom and a WC.
A full basement contains the oil-fired boiler and a workshop.
The garden surrounding the house awaits development.
A separate garage completes the property.
- Rooms 6 rooms
- Surface 166 m²
- Heating Central, Fuel oil
- Condition Requires renovation
- Orientation South West
- Built in 1900
- 1 Entrance 8.65 m²
- 2 Living-rooms 18.35 m², 15.38 m²
- 1 Kitchen 10.78 m²
- 3 Lavatories 2.6 m², 2.5 m², 2.3 m²
- 2 Landings 8.78 m², 7.73 m²
- 4 Bedrooms 18.5 m², 18.42 m², 15.5 m², 15.34 m²
- 2 Bathrooms 11 m², 10.5 m²
- 1 Land 700 m²
- 1 Basement 43 m²
- 1 Garage
- Beach 53 minutes
- Town centre 4 minutes
- Doctor 3 minutes
- Movies 4 minutes
- Airport 49 minutes
- TGV station 23 minutes
- Highway 10 minutes
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Energy - Emissions estimateIn progress
- 265,000 € fees not included
- 5.5 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees14,575 €
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures