Ref. 1250 - This lovely early 18th century stone house and, set on 3500m² of sloping land are in need of complete renovation.
(important works of insulation, Electricity and roof) Once developed it could be a fabulous character property.
Currently the house is habitable ( hover it requires some major work. Over two floors. Living accommodation comprises an entrance hall, sitting/dining room with fireplace, kitchen, two large bedrooms and a manageable roof space (approximately 30m²).The barn with a collapsed roof offers a potential of approximately 75m² of space to be rehabilitated, and could be converted into a further habitable space.
- Rooms 3 rooms
- Condition Requires renovation
- Orientation South
- Built in 1794
- 1 Entrance 3 sq m
- 1 Living-room 25 sq m
- 2 Bedrooms 23 sq m, 17 sq m
- 1 Kitchen 15 sq m
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory 10 sq m
- 1 Attic 30 sq m
- Shops 10 minutes
- Airport 50 minutes
- TGV station 50 minutes
- Energy - Conventional consumptionNot applicable
- Energy - Emissions estimateNot applicable
- 80,000 € fees not included
- 10 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees8,000 €
- Property tax365 €
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures