Ref. 1513 - In the heart of the medieval town of Orthez, this splendid maison de maitre in excellent condition, and its outbuildings, await your project.
Dating back to the 18th century, the property offers a living room with marble fireplace, entrance hall with beautiful cabinets, dining room with fireplace and a large kitchen. A small living room oriented south-west to enjoy the terrace in the sun, a bathroom, toilet and pantry complete the level.
A spelndid carved wooden staircase leads you to the landing serving four big luminous bedrooms (two of which have water points), a bathroom and an independent toilet.
A balcony runs along two bedrooms.
A beautiful wooden parquet covers the whole floor.
The second level has three additional rooms.
The property is accessed by its main entrance but also by a gate on the square of the church allowing to use the garage. In the courtyard, an independent house on 2 floors is waiting to be renovated.
- Rooms 11 rooms
- Heating Central, Gas, Individual
- Condition Excellent condition
- Orientation West
- 1 Entrance 9 sq m
- 2 Living-rooms 24 sq m, 9 sq m
- 1 Dining room 21 sq m
- 3 Landings 20 sq m, 17 sq m, 13 sq m
- 1 Kitchen 21 sq m
- 1 Root cellar 7 sq m
- 1 Shower room 15 sq m
- 1 Terrace 23 sq m
- 2 Lavatories 5 sq m, 3 sq m
- 7 Bedrooms 27 sq m, 26 sq m, 24 sq m, 23 sq m, 16 sq m, 14 sq m, 13 sq m
- 1 Bathroom 10 sq m
- 1 Balcony 8 sq m
- 1 Walk-in closet 9 sq m
- 1 Attic
- Airport 36 minutes
- Highway 9 minutes
- Movies 3 minutes
- TGV station 4 minutes
- Hospital/clinic 6 minutes
- Ski slope 90 minutes
- Beach 54 minutes
- Energy - Conventional consumptionBlank
- Energy - Emissions estimateBlank
- 322,275 € fees not included
- 5.5 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees17,725 €
- Property tax2,250 €
- View our Fee plans