Ref. 1313 - This magnificent villa, dating back to the 17th century, has belonged to several large bourgeois families including the President of the Navarre Parliament, a duke, a commander of the legion of honour and Knight of St Louis, a prince and two doctors!
Located close to the centre of the thermal spa town of Salies de Béarn, the villa was originally a dependency of the Saint Vincent Chateau.
Today, the building, well maintained and restored with taste, consists of several dwellings:
- An apartment located on the ground floor of 74m² with kitchen, living room/dining room and bedroom with bathroom.
- A 150m² apartment located on the first floor, with kitchen, living room/dining room, office, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two WCs, a balcony and a terrace.
- An apartment of 120m², located on the second floor, including an office, living room/dining room and kitchen, two large bedrooms, dressing room with bathroom and WC and a terrace.
- An apartment to develop of approx 100m² located on the third floor comprises a large attic room with kitchen, two bedrooms, laundry room and a beautiful terrace.
- A small independent house with private entrance, including two garages on the ground floor and a loft of approx. 55m² on the first floor.
- A large cellar accommodates the boiler and storage rooms.
3780m² of mature garden with recently installed salt-water heated swimming pool complete this impressive property.
- Rooms 16 rooms
- Surface 420 m²
- Heating Central, Gas
- Orientation South
- Availability Occupied
- 5 Apartments 150 sq m, 120 sq m, 100 sq m, 100 sq m, 74 sq m
- 1 Land 3780 sq m
- Swimming pool
- Airport 45 minutes
- Highway 5 minutes
- Town centre 1 minutes
- Movies 3 minutes
- Shops 2 minutes
- Middle school 3 minutes
- Golf 5 minutes
- Sea 50 minutes
- Public pool 3 minutes
- Sport center 3 minutes
- Supermarket 3 minutes
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans